Iperius Backup Tape
Tape backup software for Windows Server
Download the Free Trial
Buy now (at only 146 €)
- Compatible with all tape drives (DAT, DLT, AIT, LTO, etc.)
- Backup of open or locked files (Volume Shadow Copy)
- Supports hardware compression and AES 256 bit encryption
- It also includes Drive Imaging and backup to NAS, RDX, FTP
- Works on all systems: XP, 2003, 7, 8, Server 2008 and Server 2012
Powerful and easy-to-use tape backup software
Iperius Backup is a reliable and easy to use tape backup software, compatible with Server 2008 and Server 2012, and with any tape drive (DAT, LTO Ultrium, AIT, DLT, SDLT, SCSI, SAS, USB, etc.). It can back up open files (VSS), make disk images and restore individual files.
Fast and reliable at low cost
Priced at only € 146, Iperius Backup is one of the most cost effective solutions to make backups to DAT or LTO tape drives. Iperius Backup is the best alternative to expensive software such as Symantec Backup Exec and CA ARCserve. The price includes free updates and free support from the development team (no call centers). The license is perpetual and there are no hidden costs.
Works with Server 2008, 2012 and Server 2016:
A single installation file and the same configuration for all Windows systems (XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 2008, 2012). A software to make tape backups on Server 2008 and Server 2012 at the same cost of a desktop system. Iperius Backup doesn't need any additional driver installation and requires minimal disk space and resources.
Disk image and open file backup
Iperius Backup Advanced Tape allows you to copy open or locked files using Volume Shadow Copy (VSS), and can make images of the system disk (cloning), that can be easily copied to LTO or DAT tape. The drive image backup allows to restore a server in minutes (disaster recovery), without losing configuration and without having to reinstall all programs. The disk image is made without any service interruption (hot backup), and you can also recover your system to dissimilar hardware (hardware independent restore).
Compression and encryption
Iperius Backup allows you to maximize the capacity of your tape drive, using the fast on-the-fly compression, which allows you to write many hundreds of GB on a single tape. For the safety of confidential data and the privacy regulation compliance, Iperius also allows you to encrypt your backup with the military-grade standard AES 256-bit.
Absolute security and regulatory compliance
Iperius Backup is a software that guarantees the integrity and security of data on tape, thanks to its many monitoring and reporting functions. With LTO tape cartridges, that have an archival storage life of up to 30 years, and with the full support to the WORM mode, you can create permanent archives and tamperproof, compliant data storage (according to Sarbanes Oxley and SEC regulations).
Email notifications, scheduling, reports
Among the most important features required of a backup software, there are definitely notification and reporting functions. Iperius Backup allows you to be always aware of the status of your backup, as it can automatically send an e-mail after each backup or only in case of errors. The backup can be scheduled at specific days and times and you can keep an history of all backup operations performed.
Altre caratteristiche chiave
- Disk image and automatic copy to tape
- Restore of single files or folders
- E-mail notification and backup reports
- Backup verification and automatic tape eject
- Supports WORM mode
- Supports DAT 72, 160, 320, SCSI, USB, LTO Ultrium 1/2/3/4/5/6, SAS
- Parallel backup to multiple tape devices
- Works with all common tape drives (DAT, LTO, DLT, AIT, etc...)
- AES 256-bit secure encryption
- No additional driver needed
- Automatic "on-the-fly" compression
- The same price for Windows Server, including 2003, 2008 and Server 2012