Web Console - Remote backup monitoring
Monitor all the backups remotely in a centralized way
Ask for a trial version of the Web Console
- Monitor all your backups from a single web panel
- Comprehensive reports and error details
- Management of workgroups, computers and jobs
- Detailed information on the monitored computers
- Possibility to run backups remotely
- Possibility to update Iperius remotely
- Stop receiving hundreds of emails to check the backups of your clients
Monitor all backup tasks in one fell swoop
Iperius Backup includes a powerful web monitoring feature for all installations and all backups. The Web Console allows you to view the results of backups, see the details of any errors, update the program remotely, and run backups remotely. In addition you have many information to know the status of each PC or server where Iperius is installed.
Monitoring of all computers
In a single and centralized dashboard you can view all servers and workstations where Iperius is installed, control backup jobs and their results. You can see the backup date and time, Iperius version, amount of data, number of copied files and possible errors.
Running of remote tasks
From the Web Console you can run one or more backup jobs remotely, without needing to connect to the computer where Iperius is installed. This can be very useful to run again a backup that returned errors. Moreover, you can automatically update Iperius to the latest version on all computers.